Monday, March 4, 2013

In cased you missed it...

The GPHS art teachers spent time talking to our art students about the wonderful opportunities at the Grand Prairie High School Fine Arts Academy...



Of course a month later we find out after this year there is no longer a Grand Prairie High School Fine Arts Academy but will now be a 6-12 Grand Prairie Fine Arts Academy magnet school! We will open August 2013 and we are THRILLED. Here's a pic of the day we presented it to the middle school academy students! 



We went to Seussical at GPHS and were amazed not only with the performance but the incredible set by Jordan Fetter and his technical theatre students! Art is everywhere!




Last but not least, I finally put up my WORD WALL! Thanks to Mr. Whitaker, my awesome assistant principal and evaluator who encouraged me to do it. I also learned that I have a panoramic option on my iPhone camera, oooooh :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!